REHEARSING AT NOISEBOY STUDIOS
Booking your rehearsal:
- Please use the contact page to book a rehearsal, or email us directly at email@example.com
- Please let us know what date you would like to book, which room you would like and start and finish times. Also let us know if you need to hire any extra equipment for your session, and we will reserve this for you. If we are unable to meet any requirements, we will try our best to provide a satisfactory alternative.
- PLEASE BE AWARE WE OPERATE A 24 CANCELLATION POLICY ON REHEARSAL ROOM BOOKINGS. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CANCEL YOUR REHEARSAL WITH MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE SESSION, THIS INCLUDES NO-SHOWS.
- By booking your session you agree to our cancellation policy, as well as our house rules for rehearsals. If these are not adhered to, you may not be able to book future sessions at the studio.
House rules for rehearsals:
- Please make sure you have vacated the room by the end of your pre-booked time, other bands may be waiting to start a session or the studio may be closing. If you need any extra time please ask us beforehand, and we will try to accommodate you.
- Treat the rooms and equipment with respect, and the space as you found it. Cables coiled, equipment in it's original position, rubbish in bins etc.
- Make sure you power the PA on and off in the correct order, there is a guideline by the mixer. If in doubt, ask a member of staff.
- If any equipment isn't working, or breaks during use, please let us know so we can provide an alternative and make sure everything is working for the next session.
- Please make sure both rehearsal room doors are tightly shut before making any noise, there may be sensitive recordings taking place in the studio.